We want to make sure that you love the style and fit before you decide to buy an item. To try, simply add the item to the On-the-Rack section of your wardrobe. When you receive it, you can buy it with just a few clicks in the At-Home section of your wardrobe.
Articles in this section
- How do I purchase an item?
- Can I buy a piece that I have not tried?
- I have an item and love it so much that I don't want to send it back. Can I buy it from you?
- Why is the Buy option disabled for some items?
- A garment I want is on lkbennett.com but not on LK Borrowed. When will you have it?
- I sent back an item that I love. Can I buy it?
- Can I use a different debit/credit card than the one attached to my LK Borrowed account to pay for a purchase?
- Where can I check the history of my item purchases?
- I am seeing a better price for an item on the LK Borrowed site than the price shown in my At-Home section. Will you match the price?
- Can I purchase a Try-Then-Buy item in a different size than the one I added to my wardrobe?