The only card we will charge is the one currently on file for your account. If you would like to use an alternative card, we will need you to update your credit/debit details through your account page. Sign in to your account and then click on your name located at the top right-hand side of the page. Select My Account and go to Billing Details. Select Update Billing to add your new debit/credit card details.
Articles in this section
- How do I purchase an item?
- Can I buy a piece that I have not tried?
- I have an item and love it so much that I don't want to send it back. Can I buy it from you?
- Why is the Buy option disabled for some items?
- A garment I want is on lkbennett.com but not on LK Borrowed. When will you have it?
- I sent back an item that I love. Can I buy it?
- Can I use a different debit/credit card than the one attached to my LK Borrowed account to pay for a purchase?
- Where can I check the history of my item purchases?
- I am seeing a better price for an item on the LK Borrowed site than the price shown in my At-Home section. Will you match the price?
- Can I purchase a Try-Then-Buy item in a different size than the one I added to my wardrobe?