You are only able to buy items that you have in the At-Home section of your wardrobe. If you would like to buy an item you have already returned, please re-add it to your wardrobe and prioritise it. By doing so, our system will take that item into consideration first before other items in your wardrobe. However, the items we send to you are based strictly on availability.
Articles in this section
- How do I purchase an item?
- Can I buy a piece that I have not tried?
- I have an item and love it so much that I don't want to send it back. Can I buy it from you?
- Why is the Buy option disabled for some items?
- A garment I want is on lkbennett.com but not on LK Borrowed. When will you have it?
- I sent back an item that I love. Can I buy it?
- Can I use a different debit/credit card than the one attached to my LK Borrowed account to pay for a purchase?
- Where can I check the history of my item purchases?
- I am seeing a better price for an item on the LK Borrowed site than the price shown in my At-Home section. Will you match the price?
- Can I purchase a Try-Then-Buy item in a different size than the one I added to my wardrobe?